1) Heat water in your boil kettle or hot water tank if you have one
2) Transfer hot water to your mash tun and add grain
3) Ensure grain and water (mash) are thoroughly mixed and let it all sit for an hour
4) While you are mashing heat another 5 gallons of water
5) Transfer the hot water to your bottling bucket or, if you bought one, your hot liquor tank
6) Elevate the hot water so that it is above your mash tun and begin the sparge process
7) Collect your sweet wort in your boil kettle
8) Once that is done, boiling wort for one hour.
9) Many hot breaks and hops will be cleared during Whirlpooling process.
10) Got to heat exchanger to cool wort to fermentation temperature